Remote Working with Microsoft Teams
Hands-On Immersion Experience
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we work. First, we were all working remotely. Now, most companies are in transition, with some employees working in the office and others working remotely.
Distributed Workforces and Remote Workers are now the norm. Solutions that do more than simply keep your team connected are a must. We are all adjusting to the reality that the Hybrid Distributed Workforce is here to stay. We need to communicate with all our colleagues, regardless of their location.
Microsoft Teams is a full collaboration suite that brings together Online Meetings, File Sharing, Telephony, Inter-office Communication, Task Planning and more.
We invite you to join us at one of our Cloud Immersion Experiences. These are free, no obligation Teams training sessions where we create a live lab environment and allow participants to discover, first hand, how powerful Teams can be for a distributed, work from home based company.
Microsoft certified Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) facilitators will walk you through a unique, interactive experience, including:
- Live, guided walk-through of the Microsoft Teams Platform
- Experience Comprehensive Collaboration of a distributed team
- Features to keep you connected—Chat, Planning Tasks, Meetings, File Sharing, and more
- Conducting Calls and Meetings using video conferencing with calendar integration
- Tips and tricks to create a smooth Microsoft Teams experience while working remotely
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Hosted Solutions
Who Should Attend?
- Executives, Managers, IT Directors and Business Transformation Influencers looking for a better platform to facilitate collaboration for their team
- Anyone from organizations with Microsoft Teams deployed who wants to become their employer’s go-to power user
- Anyone looking to improve team productivity and collaboration
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education
This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.